Michelle & Zeph's Wedding

This year has been really great, not only was it the start of
wedding photography for CMBX but it was extra special when I found out that three of my close friends would each
be getting married this summer/fall. So of course I would
jump right in and take photos of their engagement shots
would want to work with them during their as what I call
"Road to Wedding-mania"

I first met Zeph and Michelle when I started attending their
church, Family life Church located downtown Elgin, IL by another friend. The friendship we have grew fast and close to where they are like family. Michelle is a sister that I get to pick on and get a great reaction out from. Zeph is a person
I rather having conversations with because he keeps it real
enough to where he isn't trying to say "I'M REAL!" and
he's one who looks at things differently then most. When  I
started to learn more about them and their relationship I
really can say it's "A Story of How True Love Always Came Back!" Just like everyone else, relationships has it's ups and downs and most of the times, half of the relationships end beause people are not willing to fight for it. With these two, Yes they had their moments but they've always managed to get through the hardships and overcome! Zeph propose to
Michelle back in Decemebr 2012, where he would take over a Sunday Service and would bring Michelle upstage and sing a song they both share "You and Me" by Lifehouse. Now on Saturday, August 31, 2013 Zeph and Michelle will embrace Marriage in the only way they know how...keeping it real and if there is such a thing as a theme for them, the only secret I can say is, it's defiantly going to be a lot of fun and special moments that their guest will enjoy. So congratulations Zeph & Michelle, You've been together for so long yet it's still a new beginning for the both of you!

Here is a preview on what's to come Saturday, but so I don't spoil everything, I only will be posting the Highlights of what took place. Also be sure to check out the video below. For booking information contact Christopher Michael Barrera at Xified316@gmail.com or check out
www.facebook.com/cmbxphotography





















Michelle and Zeph Engagement Promo from Christopher Michael Barrera on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Youtube Channel

Twitter Updates

Meet the Photographer