PLATINUM EVENTS PRESENTS : ASTOR & BLACK "SUIT YOURSELF"


On Tuesday, August 21, 2013 I had the honor in taking part of an event with Platinum Events as they hosted their upcoming fall line clothing for Astor & Black at DrumBAR
Astor & Black is a true custom clothier, focused on delivering your natural fit through their comprehensive 28-Point Fit Profile. Each suit is hand cut, then sewn together according to their strict quality standards and delivered to you in person by your Professional Clothier.  to check out more information about their product(s) visit http://www.astorandblack.com/
The feeling I felt can only be explained as this...."My dream is coming true!" seriously it can only get better from here. To be able to expand my photography to not just studio work but to now doing wedding events and now business events excites me. I am thankful for the opportunities that come my way. And I only hope that I continue to have more to come. 
for more photos and to like my page visit www.facebook.com/cmbxphotography

Astor & Black "Suit Yourself" from Christopher Michael Barrera on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Youtube Channel

Twitter Updates

Meet the Photographer