CMBX ENGAGEMENT VIDEO SHOOT


Photo by: Christopher Michael Barrera

NEWSLETTER//THE ROAD TOWARDS MARRIAGE


Whenever I get asked by a couple to do their engagement photos I really get excited, mostly because its one of my favorite sessions to do. Not just because I tend to get more creative with it but for the fact that for the amount of time they are with me while taking their photos, I strive to make them forget about all the craziness that goes towards planning a wedding. Let's be real, it can be stressful; and the last thing I want is for them to be stressed on what is suppose to be the most important/exciting road towards their marriage. This year happen to be a year where three close friends of mine are all getting married and all three asked if I could take their engagement shots.

PHOTOS: Check out each couple photo session


Promo ad on Facebook
 Back in April, I came up with an idea in which I would hint on my youtube page by creating a short video promo entitled "CMBX Engaged Couples 2013" with music by V.V. Brown "Shark in the Water" showcasing the three couples and revealing what I was planning on doing. once I was done taking all three sessions. I would bring all three of the ladies together and do a photo session of them as well as some interviews to get them even more excited and to also share ideas with one another about their wedding. On Jun 24. 2013 was the day I scheduled for the shoot, and I have to say, forgetting that it was in it's high 90's yesterday...the shoot went as wonderful as I hoped it would be. I had a team behind me for the first time, a assistant (Joel Vincent Rodriguez and a second photographer (Tom Burms, engaged to Kasia Anya and they all did wonderful. I had the ladies come with two outfits, the first being glamours and the second more casual. We shot at East Branch Forest Preserve with two backgrounds. one being down a trail and the second by the pound. It pleased me to see the ladies bond so easily and felt very comfortable being in the same concept. By the end of the shoot, I sat the ladies down and asked them fun questions that they can share with each other. 
To check out this session coverage visit cmbxphotography or to see the interviews from the ladies click on the video below to view.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Youtube Channel

Twitter Updates

Meet the Photographer