LARISSA REVEALS THE SEX OF THE BABY!

 "IT'S A GIRL!" 
By: Christopher Michael Barrera

On April 1st, 2013 I decided to pull a prank that is normally typical to pull on April Fools. I decided to write a Facebook status saying that I was going to become a father to get people's reaction ;) Little did I know that I would find out that my brother, would tell us that he really was going to become a father! All of a sudden my prank wasn't funny anymore but rather more excited to hear that I was going to be a Uncle. One of the best things on having a new born coming into the family isn't just the excitement of the parents but the joys it brings to the grandparents, especially my mom who I seen become more excited as we count the days. Already our household has been rearrange to make room and my mom continues to come home late because everyday is a trip to Babies "R" Us! Let's not forget the planning of the baby shower that inculdes a guest of 75!!! What the Junk, Whatever makes them happy, right? So anyways, on October 2013 my little niece will arrive and I can not wait...So here's to me, planning on being the Best Uncle ever and to my brother and Larissa, Congratulations! She is going to be one spoiled baby indeed!



Check out more at www.facebook.com/cmbxphotography 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Youtube Channel

Twitter Updates

Meet the Photographer