Yoshii & David Wedding 7/14/12

Yoshii & David: Wedding 7/14/12
Nick
Hello friends! So I decided from now on rather than just posting photos on my facebook page of the sessions I do, I’m going to start blogging about them as well. Over the years I have done so many photo shoots and have learned from each one and of course each one has a story to tell, this one is extra special because it involves a good friend of mine and his journey to finding the “Right one.” Now to tell a long story short it goes a little something like this….
I met David when he became a member at my home church back in 2006, it wasn’t until 2011 where he and I really became good friends through another friend of mine, they both were there for me when I went through some hard times and I gotten to know him personally. He shared his goals and dreams and how he was always waiting for the right person, he vision having his life a certain way when it came to his career and family. It was said that he was going to marry someone beautiful, exotic looking and was going to be the best for him…I am happy to see that come to past. Congratulations good Friend, a New Chapter has began  


Until next time,
CMB/X


Her Arrival...

One step closer...



Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Gonzalez



To view more photos check out
cmbx photography 2012


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Youtube Channel

Twitter Updates

Meet the Photographer